TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License applies to any educational material or other work and associated files or documents which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License; in case the Materials are hypertext documents, they may contain a link to this or related documents. The "Materials", below, refer to any such material or work, and a "work based on the Materials" means either the Materials or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Materials or a portion of them, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term "modification".) Each licensee is addressed as "you".
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Materials carrying this Copyright and General Public License as you receive them, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License; and give any other recipients of the Materials a copy of this License along with the Materials.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Materials or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Materials, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
- You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
- You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Materials or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Materials, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Materials, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Materials.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Materials with the Materials (or with a work based on the Materials) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Materials except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Materials is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
4. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Materials or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Materials (or any work based on the Materials), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Materials or works based on it.
5. Each time you redistribute the Materials (or any work based on the Materials), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Materials subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients' exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
6. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of intellectual property infringement or for any other reason, conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Materials at all. For example, if an intellectual property license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Materials by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Materials.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
7. If the distribution and/or use of the Materials is restricted in certain countries, the original copyright holder who places the Materials under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
8. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Materials into other free educational or other materials whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission.
9. BECAUSE THE MATERIALS ARE LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE MATERIALS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE MATERIALS "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND ACCURACY OF THE MATERIALS IS WITH YOU.
10. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE MATERIALS AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS